About the job Junior iOS
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
- Help build and maintain cutting edge iOS apps that make use of the latest Apple tech
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of apps
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects
- Collaborate closely with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Constantly update your own knowledge about the latest Apple frameworks and developments
Skills & Qualifications:
- You are familiar with Swift
- You are comfortable with Xcode
- You use Git and are aware of best practices in SCM
- You have a solid understanding of the iOS platform
- You are capable of making use of the standard libraries and APIs
- You have strong analytical skills and are self-organized
- You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- You are curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your iOS skills
- You are willing to help colleagues, share knowledge and experience
- You are passionate about all things Apple
- You have a working level of the English language
Nice to have:
- Experience with SwiftUI, Combine
- Any financial or banking domain experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of writing Unit tests, TDD
- Knowledge of the integrated ATLASSIAN toolset: JIRA (issue tracking), BitBucket (Git repository, pull requests), Bamboo (Continuous Integration) and Confluence (wiki).
- Great opportunity for both professional and personal development;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Friendly environment;
- Dedicated time for self-training;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus scheme based on personal performance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work;
- Work-life balance 25 days paid vacation;
- Additional benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance and multisport card
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.