About the job Mid/Sr WordPress Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Оur client is a mid-sized software company with diverse expertise. Their clients are based in the United States and operate in different business segments such as finance, retail, healthcare, entertainment, communications and others.
Last year they launched their first company product and we are very excited that its gaining traction among customers. The number of their clients is constantly growing and they will be happy to enlarge their team with a new great WordPress member.
If you are passionate about technology, always seeking to learn and improve your skillset, you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Set up WordPress environments and build custom solutions
- Suggest and implement new features and functionalities
- Ensure high-performance and general management of the technical aspects of the CMS
- Collaborate with the team for the development of plugins, features, and
functionalities for the corporate websites
- Monitor client platforms, WordPress updates, plugins updates
- Improve code quality and speed performance
Required Skills & Experience
- Has deep understanding of WordPress, building fully functional websites
- Excellent understanding of web technologies - PHP, HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with building user interfaces for websitesDevelopment of custom themes, templates, and plugins (Knowledge of Hooks, Actions, and Filters)
- Deploying websites - experience with cPanel, hosting & domain management
- Has a sense for good design and great user experience while maintaining a strong focus on performance, accessibility and security
- Up to date in terms of new design trends, frameworks, and web APIs and able to analyze the pros and cons of each of them
- Self-organized and proactive, willing to work in a team
- Experience with Git
- Its great if you have experience working with Figma
- English on a good working level
We will be happy to:
- Support our new colleague with a smooth onboarding process
- Provide the option for flexible working hours
- Ensure a great work environment with tailor-made benefits
- Support your good mood and health with a fully covered by us Multiport card
- Make sure the remuneration will correspond to your experience and the added value you bring to the team
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 /Viber, Telegram/ or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.