About the job (Senior) Web/Client Integration Engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
At our client they are significantly expanding the database infrastructure of our leading content firewall platform. Their content firewall is a mission critical system used by some of the largest organizations worldwide, including government, pharma, financial services, and others. This expansion involves both NoSQL and SQL technologies with rigorous performance, HA and DR requirements.
We are looking for a seasoned Web/Client Integration Engineer expert to help lead this transition from design to deployment. This position is part of our engineering team based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices.
- Create and edit content and layout using the latest web standards while ensuring compatibility and accessibility.
- Develop and ship Web Applications with quality through reliable automated testing.
- Review others code promptly to enable team to make progress.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design and code reviews.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Maintain the existing web-based client integrations products.
- Document processes and maintain development records.
- Independently set goals and achieve them with quality.
- Collaborate in all phases of Secure Software Development Lifecycle both within the team and cross team.
- Keep up to date with web technologies, and other advancements in web-based application development.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Web application development.
- Experience on using versioning tools, e.g. git.
- Experience using NPM.
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Basic understanding of Client Development.
- Basic understanding of REST APIs.
- Basic understanding of Web Applications.
- Basic understanding of HTTP response and Request.
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Understand of Software Development lifecycle
- Understand how Unit test works.
- Experience on using node Frameworks (VueJS, ReactJS ), NodeJS and Node-RED is a plus.
- Our client has a very dynamic and flexible work culture and were looking for driven, resourceful, and proactive thinkers to solve complex technical challenges.
- Compensation/Perks Youll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including stock option, additional health insurance, 25 days of annual paid leave, eight-hour workday and hybrid working environment with home office options.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.