About the job Full-Stack .NET Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a financial brokerage company with focus on Forex and CFDs.
They are currently looking for well-organized, passionate and innovative candidate to join- Sofia Branch as FullStack.NET Developer in the Web Development Department. This position requires strong analytical skills and good understanding of design patterns as well demonstrated track record in web development. Other important characteristics are attention to detail, team player, strong work ethic, and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment. This position actively participates in and leads efforts to expand or strengthen the departments capabilities, technology, and quality in an environment that values consistent improvement.
- Analyze and discuss software requirements;
- Develop and maintain ASP.NET MVC and .NET 5 web applications, Windows Services, WCF and gRPC services using modern web and database technologies;
- Debug and fix problems that might appear in the development or in the production process;
- Integrate 3rd party services.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Primary skills
- Server-side web development with ASP.NET, .NET Framework and/or .NET Core (.NET 5) 3+ years
- MS SQL Server and T-SQL 3+ years
- Good knowledge of
- Solid understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience/understanding of SOA/microservices architectural concepts
- Experience with
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Web Services/Web API/Windows Services
- Internet Information Services
- Integration with 3rd party web services
- Software development lifecycle and Agile
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized
- Strong team player
- Ability to communicate fluently with project managers, QA engineers and business owners
- Working level English language
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development
- Excellent working conditions
- Modern workplace environment
- Cooperative team environment
- International environment which offers daily contact to teams in other countries
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance 25 days paid vacation;
- Remote work;
- Additional benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance and multisport card.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.