About the job Senior Analytics Engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
You will provide clean data sets to end users, modeling data in a way that empowers end users to answer their own questions. While a data analyst spends their time analyzing data, an analytics engineer spends their time transforming, testing, deploying, and documenting data.
You will be responsible for ELT automation, including data processing and cleaning, managing data pipelines, etc. You should have knowledge across data extraction and transformation tools traditional and modern ELT tools as well as more recent big data cloud tools and provide efficient data ingestion and transformation techniques. You will be responsible for the final data design using Dimensional Modeling or other similar framework.
- Extract & load data from OLTP systems to big data warehouse (Google BigQuery);
- Create and maintain flexible data ingestion pipelines including data delivery process optimization from various source systems;
Implement new ELT processes in support of business analytics and reporting;
- Use dimensional modeling (or similar framework) to prepare data for analysis;
- Proactively monitor the ELT processes and procedures and provide preemptive measures ensuring data quality, system performance, and optimizations of the flows;
- Decrease the related costs by optimizing the structure, systems, processes and the use cases of the data;
- Excellent understanding of ELT techniques;
- 3+ years of experience with data warehousing and/or large and complex database management systems;
- Expert knowledge of SQL;
- Hands-on experience in writing complex analytical SQL;
- Strong dimensional data modeling skills;
- Intermediate python programming (to manage pipelines, compose SQL);
- DBT (or similar SQL transformation tool);
- Fluent English writing, reading and speaking;
- Experience with Google BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake or Azure Synapse;
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB, Cosmos DB, etc.
- Experience with cloud BLOB storages like Google Cloud Storage or Azure Storage.
- Experience with Airbyte, Alooma, Hevo, Stitch or Azure Data Factory;
- Experience working in Agile teams;
The company offers:
- Impact over hundreds of thousands of live customers;
- A small team where your work makes big difference;
- Work with well established development and release processes;
- Be part of a fast-moving agile team where quality always comes first;
- Research & Development of sophisticated high quality product, not thousands of small
- customer's projects;
- 25 days paid leave;
- Health insurance on company expenses;
- Multisport card (shared expenses between company and employee);
- Vouchers for food and monthly utility bills;
- Flexible options for balance between working from the office and working from home;
- Healthy fresh and dry fruits and nuts, fresh juices, cereals (while in the office);
- Hot drinks (coffee, tea, milk) (while in the office);
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.