About the job VIDEO TECHNICIAN
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client has online casino business. We are looking for AV Technician.
- Expertise in assembling /disassembling, testing, troubleshooting and repairing computers/ hardware;
- Knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as mustimeters, as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is preferred;
- Solid experience in installing and soldering components on a printed circuit boards following specifications;
- Good command of installing operating systems, Windows and Linux is required;
- Proficiency in installing and configuring computer peripheral devices and drivers;
- Audio/Visual skills & trouble shooting skills;
- Understanding of a television control room environment;
- Basic knowledge operating a video camera;
- Fundamental understanding of sound equipment- microphones and audio mixers;
- Eagerness to learn new technical skills and to grow.
About the role:
- Install various AV and IT equipment in the new studios accordingly to the plan or diagram provided by the Broadcast Engineer;
- Assemble professional video cameras, including lens, on board monitor and power supplies;
- Install professional video cameras in the studio and connect them via SDI wires to server room equipment;
- Assure all digital video signals from camera are reaching the desired equipment (video switcher, capturing device, monitors);
- Run low voltage wiring (Video, Audio and Network Cabling) through our studios and facility, installing Server Racks, cameras and NVR/DVR and other aspects of our technology infrastructure;
- Run SDI, XLR and ethernet cables; tipping wire, crimping and testing is a large part of installations;
- Install professional studio lighting fixtures and modifiers according to the lighting scheme;
- Analyse and repair technical faults on equipment and systems;
- Minimize loss of service when equipment fails by quickly identifying and implementing alternative methods of service provision;
- Efficiency in working 8 hour shifts, including night.
The company offers:
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Charging and motivating international working environment;
- Additional health care packages;
- Transport cards;
- Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
- Employee referral bonuses.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 355932 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.