About the job Network engineer R&D
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our partner is a project-oriented engineering company, established in 1990 and specialized in the field of: development and production of innovative products; air traffic control systems; railway signaling systems.
- Cisco/Juniper switch and router maintenance;
- Network infrastructure research/engineering/support;
- Define recommendations on best practices for network security;
- Troubleshoot network problems;
- Works on project implementation;
- Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures;
- Project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP);
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent industry experience;
- Proven Network Engineering experience;
- Experience with secure network design and implementation;
- Experience with network analysis and monitoring tools;
- Strong communications skills and problem solving ability;
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Driving license category B.
What our client offers?
- Join a stable, constantly growing company;
- Work locally-impact globally;
- Friendly and dynamic working environment;
- Additional premium health insurance package;
- Membership card for a number of sports venues;
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV.
We appreciate your interest!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview in a timely manner.
Candidates wont be charged for any services provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
Human Power holds Unlimited License 3084 providing human resources services.