About the job DevOps engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a market leader in the sale of spare parts. They are operating in 20 countries, and they are still expanding. In order to build advantages over their competitors, they connect future with IT solutions. This is why they are looking for professionals who will help them to develop and adapt their core e-commerce platform - e-Catalog, currently used by more than 110 000 users per month, for the upcoming challenges and market growth.
- Automation of processes for existing application (infrastructure as a code, deployment, performance and automation tests)
- Taking part in excersises of environments restoration, and taking care of high quality of this process
- Build tooling around monitoring tools to ensure proper alerting and visibility
We are looking for:
- Practical knowledge of Gitlab pipelines
- Practical knowledge of Azure VM, Azure Bastion, Azure Virtual Network, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Active Directory
- Practical knowledge of Terraform
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, kubectl basics, Helm
- Universal person who is able to be included in different type of activities in organisation i.e. from measuring performance of existing application, helping devs to deploy application, finishing with automation of existing infrastructure
- Problem solver, not problem finder.
- Good communicator with excellent proficiency in oral and written English
- Open minded and self organized person with "Can do" attitude.
- Analytical mind with the ability to interpret technical solutions.
- Knowledge of network administration
- Knowledge of linux command line
- Practical experience in monitoring tools e.g. Kibana, Grafana, Dynatrace, New Relic, Elasticksearch.
Nice to have:
- Administrative experience with SAP Hybris
Why it is worth joining them:
- Interesting and challenging job in one of the biggest companies in the Polish automotive industry
- An opportunity to be part of the transition from one technological stack, Hybris monolith solution, to another, Microservices
- Their organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - they do their best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- They offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- A home office opportunities
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.