About the job Senior System Engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
We are looking for senior System Engineers to join our client's team. You should have at least three (3) years of experience in relevant technologies, a background with system engineering and Linux distributions, and good communication skills.
Specifically, we are looking for Senior System Engineers as part of their internal systems operations, as well as for the product packaging and deployment pipeline.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux OS and RedHat and Debian-based, Shell Scripting
- Drive and ensure high monitoring standards for services and systems.
- Hands-on experience in network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in Virtualization technologies, hypervisors KVM, Hyper-V etc..
- Experience with most common Server Services like MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL,MongoDB, Nginx, Apache Web Server, Postfix
If you have the above background but meanwhile you want ot move into the DevOps domain or have an interest in developing in this direction as part of our ongoing product development, deployment, operations team, you would be the perfect candidate.
What we consider a plus:
- Experience with Networks
- Experience Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Storage Systems
- Shell Scripting, at least bash
- Ansible and Terraform
Other relevant skills include experience in working with distributed teams, contributions to Open Source projects, intellectual curiosity, participation in peer to peer technologies and community driven technology initiatives.
What they offer in return :
- Professional growth in a high tech global company
- Practical experience to grow your cloud knowladge
- Imporvle your practical experience with Container oriented technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Work side by side with top engineers
- Meaningful cross functional projects
- Great working conditions
- Employee Share Ownership rewards program
- Options to buy shares in future funding rounds
- New modern and custom-designed office with playroom
- Ability to work remotely
- Great location, near bus and metro stops
- Coffee and tea
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.