About the job Functional Safety Engineer - Electrification Control Electronics
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a global supplier to the automotive industry that delivers added value to automakers and shareholders through the development of automotive electronics. Our Client creates, designs and manufactures high-tech electronics products and solutions for the connected car that ensure driver and passenger enjoyment of the journey and continuous connectivity of the car.
We are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer to join their team in Sofia.
- Developing Functional Safety Concepts and system safety requirements for automotive embedded systems;
- Doing specific work products include the Safety Plan, Preliminary Hazard Analysis, Safety Requirements, and Safety Analysis including FMEDA and FTA, and Safety Verification and Validation activities;
- Moderating System Safety Analysis (e.g. FMEA, FTA);
- Supporting the creation of System Architecture;
- Preparing safety documentation for system releases;
- Solving design and functional anomalies and ensuring the functional safety of the released product;
- Collaborating in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities;
- Following company standards, international safety standards and development process;
- Analyzing the impact of ISO26262 releases for client Electronic Hardware and create Functional Safety awareness across department;
- Performing safety management activities for Electronics projects according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis;
- Leading and coordinating creation of functional safety documentation according ISO 26262;
- Cascading safety requirements to the systems, subsystems, and component levels in product portfolio. Specify detailed safety requirements, including diagnostic and software requirements.
Education and professional experience required:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics, Automation Engineering, or related;
- Experience in specifying, developing or testing electronic products;
- System design experience;
- Experience in software design and hardware understanding;
- Experience in Functional Safety is considered as a plus;
- Good negotiation and persuasive skills;
- Open for working in a multicultural team;
- Languages: very good competencies in spoken and written English;
- Experience in automotive will be considered as an advantage.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Possibilities for career development in an international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Additional health insurance and life insurance;
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
[email protected] or 0878355931
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.