About the job Manual QA
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Their Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer, and improve client retention, from day one.
- You will be responsible for manual testing of the tasks in a small to mid-sized team
- To review and analyze requirements, raise questions and opinions. Encounter, log, retest and close issues
- To collaborate closely with the team members
- To report to the corresponding team leaders
- To participate in the scrum meetings on a daily basis
- Previous experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with databases
- Experience with API testing
- Experience using management tools such as JIRA
- To have a good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and QA processes
- To have a strong sense of logic and organization
- To be proactive, self-sufficient, and to be able of multi-tasking
- To have a good communication level in English (both verbal and in writing)
- To have a great attitude and communication skills
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge/Experience in the fintech domain
- Ability to create and execute DB queries for MySQL and MongoDB
- ISTQB certification Foundation Level or above
- Being open-minded and proactive
What we offer:
- Flexibility with working hours
- 25 days off
- Opportunity to work from home or office
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Multisport cards
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- A challenging job in a fast-developing Fintech company
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.