About the job Android Developer (Kotlin) Mid/Senior
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Your new mission impact globally
Our client is a homegrown Bulgarian technology company with offices in both Bulgaria and the US and 15 years of experience, creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry.
Their mission is to accelerate the mass adoption of smart security though universal and affordable IoT technology bringing safety to every home and business with our award-winning products.
Your new course challenge yourself:
- Leave your footprint by developing and deploying high-end proprietary mobile applications that enable thousands of users globally to safely interact with their security and smart home products, as well as maintain the apps on a daily basis.
- Show your expertise by improving the design, reliability and performance of the existing code;
- Help your peers by assisting and coaching other team members and app developers;
- Contribute to balanced teams, working with product and design to shape the applications;
- Follow a scrum-based approach in an agile environment, including pair programming;
Your strengths show and grow your skills:
- Kotlin/Java Android mastery in mobile application development company, freelance or project experience;
- Computer science, Informatics or equivalent field education graduate/or soon to be;
- Advantages are experience in the Play Store release process, as well good understanding of back-end architecture and development;
- Side asset is a hardware/electro schematics knowledge.
Your benefits the sweet spot:
- Be part of a constantly growing global leader with a series of international awards in the security field;
- Enjoy an extremely flexible working hours/days policy;
- Be rewarded with a year-end bonus (13th salary) we also have a flexible salary increase policy;
- Additional premium benefits such as: luxury health insurance package; free parking spot right in front of the office or a subsidized public transport card; sport venues membership card (Multisport); monthly food vouchers; complimentary drinks and breakfast, as well as a number of corporate discounts;
- And last, but most significant our positive company culture and refreshing team office gatherings, Easter & Christmas parties, as well as annual Team-buildings!
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.