About the job TECHNICAL WRITER
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
As a Technical Writer, you create clear and user-friendly documentation to bring our consultants, alliance partners, and customers up to speed. You grow deep expertise in specific areas of our supply chain planning solution. Working with product managers and product architects, you create and update new material in line with upcoming product developments. In close collaboration with other writers, you improve documentation of processes, take the initiative to identify and bridge knowledge gaps, and improve our training offering.
You are responsible for:
- Writing and updating technical documentation on how to configure our OMP planning solution for colleagues, alliance partners, and customers.
- Keeping up with our newest product features.
- Growing into a company-wide expert and point of contact within your area(s) of expertise.
- Assuring knowledge dissemination by sharing best practices with your colleagues and building bridges between different teams.
- Taking ownership of your documentation projects.
- Proactively aligning with all relevant stakeholders.
- Performing assignments as a technical trainer, in line with your interests and talents.
As a Technical Writer, you'll join the Training and Documentation team, as part of our Product Development organization. Training & Documentation supports knowledge building and knowledge management both at the side of the customers and within OMP. The team creates, develops, and improves learning formats, training materials, manuals and documentation for end users and consultants to help them fully understand and use the OMP Solution.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors or Masters in Languages, Supply Chain, (Computer) Science, Engineering, or similar. Experience can substitute for a degree.
- An excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- The ability to explain complex topics in a straightforward way.
- A strong affinity with IT.
- An analytical mindset.
- An accurate and independent mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
Bonus points if you:
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience in teaching or technical training.
- Experience with supply chain planning.
- But most of all, youre a great team player and fun to work with!
Team player Accurate Analytical thinking Stakeholder management
Technical writing Affinity with IT Teaching experience
Any other language.
Our client's offer
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.