About the job HR Assistant
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
We are looking for an experienced HR person to organize the necessary paperwork for recruitment, hiring and leaving employees. To implement, control and coordinate all processes related to ensuring necessary staff and all processes related to ensure health and safety in the workplace. To Controls the GDPR process in the company.
- Personnel management
- Recruitment and selection of personnel
- Health and welfare of employees
- Learning and development
- General support of HR
- Administering employee-related tasks / issuing official memos / official documents, etc.;
- Implementation, control and coordination of all processes related to guaranteeing health and safety, register of work books and other documents of the company;
- Prepares and organizes documentation regarding the hiring and leaving of employees;
- Processes and corrects information in the case of changes in employment contracts;
- Keeps all important employee related documentation, bilingual / employment contracts, supplementary agreements, job descriptions, etc. /;
- Provides timely feedback to his subordinates based on questions / opinions and suggestions that come from production staff;
- Provides health and safety briefings;
- Ensures that all procedures / instructions and other documents are up-to-date, understood and implemented by all employees.
- Ensures that Griffon's vision, mission, and policies are promoted and respected by all manufacturing staff.
- Complies with all requirements of the Labor Code and internal regulations (Rules on Internal Labor Order, Orders, Management instructions).
- Works in accordance with all rules for health and safety at work and fire safety.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information which he receives in the course of, or in connection with, the performance of his duties as a business secret.
- Protects the property of the company
- University degree in human resources, business administration
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in Labour Code and all social security, occupational safety and personal data protection laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools, especially EXCEL
- Team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-oriented attitude
- Fluent English
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.