About the job QA Lead
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
TEAM LEADING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coach individuals in terms of process, personal and technical development
- Encourage the growth of all direct reports through skill development and goal setting
- Mentor staff, measure performance, and complete regular performance reviews
- Be involved in the department hiring process. Interview and assess candidates to find the best fit for the company
- Be part of the departments leadership team and contribute to department initiatives and optimizations
PROJECT AND CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play a hands-on role in the definition and implementation of effective and efficient testing processes, documentation, tools, and testing methodologies
- Provide leadership for more than one software development project and assist with guidance and help when needed
- Provide technical guidance to the test team to ensure test activities are performed according to the developed test strategy and test plan
- Conduct documentation reviews on more than one software development project to ensure successful project release
- Develop test strategies and test plans for effective and efficient testing practice
- Define and implement roles, responsibilities, and deliverable expectations for all team members
- Lead systems integration testing, end to end testing, user testing, and regression test activities across all supported applications
- Apply quality standards and initiate improvements
- Build strong client relationships
- Proactively prevent risks and consult the clients on best approaches
- Previous experience in a leadership role will be considered as a strong advantage
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with full application life cycle testing
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire others
- Excellent people skills a demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status
- Experience in planning and executing tasks to meet deadlines, while promoting a positive work environment
- Аbility to lead and work in a collaborative, cross-functional, international team environment
- Willingness to seek wаys to improve processes for increased agility and quality
- Highly skilled in developing and executing manual test suites
- Expert knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and QA processes
- Experience with using Agile Management tools to track and manage user stories/tasks/defects
- Adheres to development standards and best practices
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Professional Growth Clear career path, meaningful projects, tech innovations.
- Regular Salary Raises Following the curve of your career path and performance.
- Work Where You Want Choose to work remotely, in-office, or a combination of the two.
- Upskilling Various trainings, knowledge sharing events, personal learning budget.
- Incentive Programs Rewards for referring employees, sharing knowledge, and more.
- Additional Insurance Attractive health and dental insurance packages.
- Extra Days Off The longer you work with us, the more paid leave you get.
- Transport & Leisure Partial coverage of transport costs, sports passes, takeaway food.
- Save for the Future Set a retirement plan or start an investment program.
- Teambuilding Enjoy team gatherings and communities of interest.
- Giving to Others Take part in various charity and volunteer activities.
- Mental Wellness Support with a counseling package if needed.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 355 932 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.