About the job Technology Principal - Mobile
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
A custom development company, our client is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Technical Architecture, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps, Advanced-Data Мanagement & Analytics.
- Provide guidance for the best practices and coding standards in mobile software development
- Recommend new technologies that can help increase the project quality
- Come up with creative approaches and solve hard tactical problems in both small and highly complex projects of large scope
- Take major architectural decisions
- Provide strategic leadership to architects, engineers, and technology professionals advancing their use of technology
- Identify areas for improvement of team members and give constructive feedback
- Develop and lead innovative approaches that engage, inspire and influence other team members
- Create internal training plans and learning resources
- Be actively involved in the interview process for the mobile department
- Engage with new prospects and collaborate with the Solutions Architecture team
- Build strong relationships with product owners, business leaders, other IT teams, and partners/vendors
- Evaluate the clients needs, business logic, goals, time, and system limitations when developing software
- Consult and communicate strategic platform and architectures choices
- Negotiate complex or risky technical business issues
- Make decisions that impact the overall success of the clients project and business
- Maintain a close relationship with key business stakeholders to ensure alignment on projects and new opportunities
- 10 years of experience in developing mobile applications
- Deep knowledge of the software architectures used in each mobile development platform
- Ability to document and visualize coding standards, good practices, approaches, architectures, process standards in the mobile development
- General understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, mobile devices, app distribution platforms, development frameworks, etc.
- Ability to lead, effectively prioritize, and execute tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with complex software projects
- Superior problem-solving skills: able to quickly assess a situation and devise a solution before an issue turns into a problem
- Strong leadership skills and talent to inspire others
- Excellent people skills a demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultures
- Passion and self-motivation for ongoing continuous learning
- Excellent spoken and written English
Lets work together
- Professional growth in a global company
- Meaningful enterprise projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- A career path with regular salary increases
- Individual learning budget
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings
- Leadership program
- Business English classes
Work & Life Balance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Five offices in Bulgaria to work from
- Additional paid time off for loyal employees
- Regular team gatherings
- Employee Referral program
- Gamification incentive program
- State-of-the-art offices
- Internal communities of interest
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Diverse working environment
- Metro Station next to the office (Sofia)
- MentorBikes to use
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Investment savings account plan
- Additional voluntary pension insurance
- Different types of insurances to choose from
- Takeaway wallet for your favorite meals
- Multisport card
- Pulse SPA & Fitness card (Sofia & Plovdiv)
- Covered transport expenses
- Parking (Sofia)
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.