About the job SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 1998, our client has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, the company currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across Americas, Europe, and Asia. Their people drive the company success, and they are at the core of their values, so the company is a people-first cultured company.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services to more than 263,900 professionals globally.
Common Components Core Services provide the infrastructure necessary to support new TIP Modules as they are integrated into the customers Common Components Platform (CC). The main aim of the project is to integrate Common Components, shared data services, and authentication and authorization with the latest version of the customers corporate Tax Insight solution and a new compliance due date tracking solution. This project involves managing the Common Components platform pieces in Azure, extending some of the functionality, and architecting (whenever possible) the Common Components functionality Platform as a Service (PAAS).
Support + Development
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Strong knowledge of .NET and C#, Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS, Git
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Backend technologies such as Entity Framework, ASP.Net, .Net 4.5, LINQ/SQL, and Web API
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture and Service Bus for Windows
- Knowledge of domain driven design
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Working with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments, OpenId, OAuth2, identity server
- Experience managing hosting environments, including database administration and scaling applications to support load changes
- Understanding of session management in a distributed server environment
- Good knowledge of messaging queues, such as RabbitMQ; good knowledge of REST
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi process environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience working with Azure PaaS and SaaS
- Experience in NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, CosmosDB, and Redis
- Work in an Agile/Scrum team with a focus on building the best solutions
- Design and implement services
- Suggest proper security architecture
- Suggest proper network communication architecture
- Support multi-tenancy, including versioning on the server side
- Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility, and data analytics
- Work with large amounts of data
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.