About the job QA Automation tester
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Basic info / job description:
Our client. is a market leader in the sale of spare parts. They are operating in 20 countries, and they are still expanding. In order to build advantages over their competitors, they connect their future with IT solutions. This is why they are looking for professionals who will help them to develop and adapt their core e-commerce platform - e-Catalog, currently used by more than 110 000 users per month, for the upcoming challenges and market growth.
- Developing and maintaining automated E2E test;
- Analysis of test results, identification and reporting of defects;
- Improving the quality of the produced software in cooperation with developers and manual testers;
- Cooperating in solving detected problems and proposing improvements related to the whole software development process;
- Cooperation in the preparation of technical specifications and requirements in the area of testing;
- Implementing and using tools to support testing processes.
We are looking for:
- Experience in manual testing;
- Experience in UI, RWD testing;
- Analytical thinking skills, perceptiveness;
- Ability to work in a team, patience.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Contract type of your choice: UoP / B2B;
- Stable employment in modern organisation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Support of experienced developers;
- English lessons.
Nice to have:
- Jmeter, Postman;
- ISTQB Certificate
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.