About the job PHP Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is Uber for Broadband in emerging markets. The company provides home internet through an ecosystem of thousands of small partner companies based on a common technology platform of its own development. The model has proven itself in India, where They are in the top 10 suppliers, including more than 500,000 subscribers in less than 5 years. Project of serial entrepreneurs, pioneers of the Bulgarian Internet.
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules;
- Solving performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Creation of database schemas that represent and support all business processes;
- Constantly exploring opportunities to improve and optimize our products;
- Participate in code and architecture reviews;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming;
- Understanding of messaging patterns and some experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, Azure ServiceBus);
- Solid background in building distributed systems and practical experience with caching;
- Experience with modern authentication and authorization protocols OAuth2/OIDC;
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres and analyzing performance issues;
- Strong experience working with Nginx web server;
- Experience with L7 proxies like Traefik, Nginx, etc.;
- Experience with unit and integration testing;
- Knowledge of modern DevOps practices: CI/CD using container technologies, such as Docker, deployment automation and monitoring such as Elastic APM, etc.;
- At least theoretical knowledge of container orchestration e.g. Kubernetes;
- Proficient understanding and experience with code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Commitment to quality, performance, continuous improvement and efficiency;
- Proficiency level in written and spoken English;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with Agile development process;
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as SPA framework (Angular, Typescript);
- Experience working with Linux-based server-side;
- Experience with key-value datastore systems, preferably Redis;
- Experience with any NoSQL database;
The company offers:
- Impact over hundreds of thousands of live customers;
- A small team where your work makes big difference;
- You will work with the cutting-edge technologies using the Azure cloud;
- Work with well-established development and release processes;
- Be part of a fast-moving agile team where quality always comes first;
- Research & Development of sophisticated high-quality product, not thousands of small customers projects;
- Rapid development workflow (short release cycles), delivers the software you create in the hands of the customers within days after you finish coding it;
- More than 50% of your time will be spent on writing new code;
- Flexible work schedule, the main focus on code delivery;
- Brand new desktop or laptop, and one or two external monitors, based on your choice within the budget of one monthly salary
- Healthy fresh and dry fruits and nuts, fresh juices, cereals
- Hot drinks (coffee, tea, milk)
- Health insurance on company expenses
- Multisport card (shared expenses between company and employee)
- Annual leave - 25 working days
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.