About the job Technical Support Engineer II
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client's mission is to empower organizations to effectively manage risk in every send, share, receive, and save of sensitive content. Their platform provides customers with a Private Content Network that delivers content governance, compliance, and protection. The platform unifies, tracks, controls, and secures sensitive content moving within, into, and out of their organization, significantly improving risk management and ensuring regulatory compliance on all sensitive content communications.
The Technical Services Engineer II is responsible for providing technical support and deployment services for products deployed as a physical or virtual appliance on-premise or off-premise in a public cloud. The role supports a very wide range of customers in a highly technical environment and assisting with new customer deployments.
- Investigate and resolve incoming questions (phone and email) and issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Document all customer contact and activity, including troubleshooting steps and problem resolution and deployment progress, in our CRM system.
- Create knowledgebase articles and internal documentation.
- Participate in out-of-hours on-call rotation.
- Contribute to process development – we are looking for people who want to help us lay the foundation for growing efficiently and with a best-in-class culture
- When necessary, roll up your sleeves and dig in to help address customer issues alongside with the core Engineering team
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist Engineering and Professional Services teams in better serving your customers
- When necessary, recommend proactive measures to help customers avoid issues and to ensure customer success (e.g. professional services engagements, training sessions, on-site visits, etc.)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience supporting global enterprise software companies.
- Specific intermediate level of knowledge in resolving complex product issues, security software products preferred.
- System Administration in LЕMP environment (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, Python/PHP).
- Familiarity with enterprise environments: Directories (LDAP, Active Directory), single sign-on, Windows SharePoint.
- Networking, firewalls, routing issues, WAN, VPN, proxy, and DNS.
- Understanding of protocols DNS, SMTP, SFTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SSL, SSH etc.
- Technical proficiency in Windows desktop and server environments, networking, security, virtual platforms, mobile devices and web applications.
- Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism and ability to work in complex situations.
- Ability to manage time proactively as well as reactively when working on new deployments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively and work well as a part of a globally distributed team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field preferred.
Additional skills and experience that you bring
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Good understanding of J2EE applications
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge and interest in the field of cyber and email security
- Understanding of database systems
- Experiences in scripting languages (Perl, Shell, etc.)
- Experience working in distributed teams
These skills and experiences are considered a plus
- Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification
What we offer
- Versatile and challenging task in an international team
- Full-time, long-term role with a local subsidiary of a growing global company carrying a bold vision
- Modern and collaborative working environment at the Work & Share Coworking space in Sofia
- Annual paid leave of 25 days and an eight-hour workday with floating working hours
- Additional health insurance and a MultiSport card available upon request
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including stock options
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.