About the job Cloud Data Consultant (Azure/AWS)
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a custom development company - design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps.
They are looking to hire a Senior DevOps/Cloud Engineer. As part of their Professional Services Cloud Center of Excellence (PS CCoE) team, you will have the opportunity to build up expertise in cloud services through a wide range of internal technical trainings and AWS/Azure/GCP certification programs.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, uor client provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. They value their employees and share their success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Analyze, re-architect, and re-platform data warehouses
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain data pipelines for multiple analytics functions
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling as well as for classic BI analytics
- Mentor and train colleagues when necessary, by helping them learn and improve their skills, as well as innovate and iterate on best practices
- 3+ years of experience in Azure Big Data services (Synapse Analytics, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Stream Analytics, Data Lake Analytics, Azure Database, Azure Cosmos DB, HDInsight) OR AWS Big Data services (Redshift, Kinesis, Glue DataBrew, Glue, MSK, EMR, Athena, Quicksight, S3, Lake Formation, SageMaker, DMS)
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering, software engineering, or other related roles
- 5+ years of experience with ETL, data modeling, and data architecture
- Strong experience in one or more of the following: SQL/ Python/ Scala
- Strong experience in generating data pipelines from multiple data sources, in collaboration with diverse team members
- Experience in operating very large data warehouses or data lakes
- Understanding of software development best practices, including query optimization, version control, code reviews, and documentation
- Experience with building data pipelines and applications to stream and process large datasets at low latencies
- Ability and desire to learn new languages and technologies
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills
- Fluent English both written and verbal
A significant advantage would be any experience with
- Experience in ETL tools like Airflow, Talend, Matillion, Informatica, ODI, SSIS
- Usage of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/ Databricks/ Spark
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Snowflake
- Design and implement batch and stream data processing pipelines
- Certification of SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Azure Certification
Let’s work together
- Professional growth in a global company
- Meaningful enterprise projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- A career path with regular salary increases
- Individual learning budget
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings
- Leadership program
- Business English classes
Work & Life Balance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Five offices in Bulgaria to work from
- Additional paid time off for loyal employees
- Regular team gatherings
- Employee Referral program
- Gamification incentive program
- State-of-the-art offices
- Internal communities of interest
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Diverse working environment
- Metro Station next to the office (Sofia)
- MentorBikes to use
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Investment savings account plan
- Additional voluntary pension insurance
- Different types of insurances to choose from
- Takeaway wallet for your favorite meals
- Multisport card
- Pulse SPA & Fitness card (Sofia & Plovdiv)
- Covered transport expenses
- Parking (Sofia)
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 (Viber) or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.