About the job Junior Automation QA Engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our slient is an award winning SAAS platform helping retailers to manage and resell returned stock, on different e-commerce marketplaces across the globe.
Due to their rapid growth, they are currently seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter for the role of Automation QA Engineer.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning technology business in the retail, cross-border eCommerce, logistics and sustainability space.
Main Job Purpose:
This role is ideal for an Automation QA Engineer who is driven by quality and for the need for continuous improvement. The Automation QA Engineer is responsible for creating automation tests and ensuring they are run against different builds, i.e., QA, Staging, Release and will use their experience in creating tests using Java with Selenium Web Driver.
- Analyse business requirements to design and implement automated test cases
- Ensure product quality is maintained throughout the whole software development lifecycle
- Work with Product Owners, QAs and Developers to understand technical aspects
- Provide feedback to the wider team regarding automation results with particular focus on failures and escalation
- Encourage automation throughout the QA team and actively promote the use of automatio
- Experience as an Automation QA Engineer
- Experience in Automation using Java with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience in creating Automation Frameworks from scratch
- Experience in programming concepts
- Experience with BDD using Cucumber
- Standard working hours Monday Friday
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price
- Additional health insurance with dental service included
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Employee referral bonuses
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.