About the job Business Analyst
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a financial brokerage company with focus on Forex and CFDs.
- Working closely with the business stakeholders, project manager, team leads, developers and QAs to ensure the business need are met with a working software;
- Transforming business needs into well-structured business requirements;
- Making wireframes, mockups, drawing diagrams whenever such visualizations are needed;
- Actively communicating requirements, problems and questions between developers and business stakeholders;
- Participating in various meetings like kick off meetings, requirements elicitation, daily standup etc.;
- Participating in UAT.
- 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst;
- Strong knowledge in SDLC and Agile methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Experience with project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps;
- Experience with UML diagrams, mock ups, prototyping;
- Practical work on Web applications;
- Basic understanding of databases, REST APIs;
- Big advantage is experience in one of the fields forex trading, payments, financial services, banking, customers onboarding;
- Fluency in English.
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Cooperative team environment;
- International environment which offers daily contact to teams in other countries;
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus scheme.
- Additional benefits, such as fitness (multisport card), health insurance (including dental insurance).
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.