About the job Senior Project Manager
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Ability to work across multiple projects of varying complexity and scope at once
- Ability to work closely with team leadership across Product, Development, and Business teams
- Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project, to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Work closely with the development team to achieve timely and consistency in the projects
- Communicate with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed or financing for the project change
Candidate Profile for Senior Project Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Similar
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a complex organisation
- Driven and motivated to succeed
- Required certificates (ITIL, PRINCE2)
- Excellent attention to detail and time and workload management skills
- Experience with Agile method of Software Development Lifecyle and tools like Jira and Confluence required
- Experience with Project Management tools like Trello, Monday.com, Asana, or similar required
- Experience with US based product and Business team coordination and capacity to maintain partial US hours
- Must be motivated, professional, work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player flexible, proactive and pragmatic
What we Offer
- 25 vacation days
- Work from home option
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance package
- Additional courses and certifications
- Annual performance bonus
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.