About the job Senior Front-End Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is an American company, opening their new R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. They develop their own product and have a line of American clients with more than 200,000 customers.
Our client's platform enables clients to perfect and deliver digital banking excellence.
We are searching for an experienced Senior ReactJS Engineer to expand their B2B2C
offering to community banks and credit unions. This person will lead the architecture and development of the web application for a new banking product. In summary, this candidate will be a cornerstone of their web application development, will lead crucial framework decisions, and provide suggestions about how best to architect the codebase based upon product requirements and integrations.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in code reviews, freely providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Write and perform unit and integration tests
- Communicate and collaborate effectively to drive the team effort
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies for transparency and collaboration
- Work with QA engineers to maintain the quality of the product
- Work with the development and product teams to better understand the goals of the proposed changes and provide the best possible technical solutions
More About You:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field
- 5+ years experience developing web applications
- Experience with Git
- Bonus: Has shipped products using the Scrum framework and is well-versed in Agile methodologies
- Desire to review other developers' code and share feedback.
- Not afraid of making complex decisions.
- Ability to work with the team to remove impediments and deliver the product.
What They Offer:
- Their mission is to perfect the way people experience banking.
- They empower Credit Unions and Local Banks to own their digital banking destiny.
- Flexible remote work with occasional in-person meets for collaboration and alignment.
- Work with kind, passionate, innovative, multicultural, and thoughtful team members.
- Full benefits package with the majority of premiums paid for by the company.
- Culture based on honoring people, doing great work, and having fun.
- Potential for future upside with our employee stock options plan.
- Seasoned executive team with multiple successful exits.
- Competitive, market-based compensation.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
[email protected] or 087 834 4981
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.