Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client's platform empowers hundreds of remote software specialists from Eastern Europe to work with the most innovative tech companies from around the world.
They take pride in their friendly working environment that values self-improvement, work-life balance, and constantly doing their best in every aspect of our lives. You can join in from anywhere in the world, since they know that great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months they travel to meet up at different places and spend some quality time together.
Our client is not an outsourcing or consulting company, but a tech-enabled solution that shapes the way businesses evolve by working with empowered and happy people, anytime and anywhere. On their platform, you can work for innovative brands like Financial Times, Remberg, Giraffe360, Progress, ZotaPay, DraftKings, Xapix, and many others.
You will be part of a cross-functional agile team (typically 6-10 people) working together to build micro-services for their partners platform. The job is within one of the largest gaming companies in the world with over 20 million customers across 100 markets.
YOU WILL USE:
- Agile, Docker, Jenkins
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- Uptime of 99,95% across our sites
- Deployed more than 10,000 production releases last year
- The platform consists of more than 250 micro-services
- More than 40 million transactions per day
- More than 40 game providers integrated
- More than 20 payment providers integrated
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It this is the ethos and you will be expected to take part in the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and uptime of the production environment
- You will participate in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges
- You will discuss with architects on upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed
- Caring deeply about secure, well-documented, and maintainable code
- Planning and setting up the component architecture.
ENJOY THEIR SIGNATURE REMOTE WORK PACKAGE:
- Freedom to choose when and where to work from 365 days in the year
- Professional development program
- We cover training, certifications, workshops, or conferences to improve your personal development for up to 5000 per year
- Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building
- Additional Health Insurance
- Workstation and a 500 budget to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, or other sports, promoting a healthy lifestyle
- 24/7 access to our offices equipped with recreation and event facilities
- Opportunity to grow your entrepreneurship skills and access to our business network
- Professional coaching by ICF-certified specialists
- Mental health support
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.