About the job Full-Stack PHP+JS Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a financial brokerage company with focus on Forex and CFDs.
They are currently looking for well-organized, passionate and innovative candidate to join- Sofia Branch as FullStack PHP+JS Developer in the Web Development Department. This position requires strong analytical skills and good understanding of design patterns as well demonstrated track record in web development. Other important characteristics are attention to detail, team player, strong work ethic, and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment. This position actively participates in and leads efforts to expand or strengthen the departments capabilities, technology, and quality in an environment that values consistent improvement.
- Take active role into the development of a brand new corporate website and commit into its long term maintenance and constant improvements with a small team of 3-4 fellow professionals;
- Work with the Web Development team on adding new modules, features and functionalities to corporate websites;
- Work closely with the UX/Design departments, carry out maintenance of websites;
- Monitoring the corporate websites frequently to improve the code quality, loading time and SEO;
- Work on day-to-day content management updates requested by different departments.
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge;
Experience of implementing projects with PHP and Laravel is a big plus;
Knowledge in relational databased and MySQL is advantage;
- Being able to work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development
- Excellent working conditions
- Modern workplace environment
- Cooperative team environment
- International environment which offers daily contact to teams in other countries
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance 25 days paid vacation;
- Remote work;
- Additional benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance and multisport card.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources