About the job DevOps Engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our partner is focused on provisioning DevOps services, Infrastructure management, SRE and ongoing IT maintenance.This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing DevOps team in an established and successful Bulgarian company. As part of the team, you will participate in all platform phases, from infrastructure design to deployment and maintenance and troubleshooting and continuously improving the system that keeps the infrastructure running smoothly.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience as DevOps/SRE/Platform engineer
- Hands-on Linux administration experience
- Hands-on experience with IaaS cloud platforms such as AWS (certification preferred) and/or GCP
- 3-5+ years hands-on experience with Kubernetes (CKA/CKAD/CKS certification preferred)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Gitlab/Github Actions
- Experience with shells scripting - Bash/Zsh, etc.
- Experience with CMS systems such as Ansible/SaltStack
- Very strong communication and English skills (written and verbal)
Would be an advantage:
- Strong focus on security and DevSecOps practices
- Database management and/or network administration
- Development experience with Python/Golang/Rus
- Experience with virtualization, OpenStack, HPC, clustering technologies
- Collaborate with the rest of the DevOps team to help design solutions for our customers across a myriad of different projects and technologies
- Setting up monitoring and alerting tuning
- Day-2 operations
- Setting up disaster recovery procedures
- Designing and setting up CI/CD pipelines
- On-cloud Infrastructure automation
- Help with Infrastructure & Security
- R&D on new technologies
What our client offers?
- Join a stable, constantly growing company;
- Work locally-impact globally;
- Friendly and dynamic working environment;
- Additional premium health insurance package;
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV.
We appreciate your interest!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview in a timely manner.
Candidates wont be charged for any services provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
Human Power holds Unlimited License 3084 providing human resources services.