About the job Network Administrator
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people, they take ownership over application roadmaps for their clients and structure the overall application landscape.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration/configuration and support of various network and backup systems
- Linux and Windows system administration, with emphasis on Linux.
- Provides support and guidance to colleagues and clients regarding incidents
- Manage virtual environments (VMware, Proxmox, Cloud platforms)
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems within the network infrastructure
- Identify potential changes and system improvements, discuss them with team members
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Prepare the needed equipment and respective documentation related to the network projects
- Responsible for troubleshooting activities for outages and different technical and security issues
- Proactively search for improvements to the company and client network infrastructure
- Participate in security-related activities
- Take part in internal team and external meetings with different stakeholders and clients
- Hands on experience with different Linux/UNIX distributions
- Good understanding for network switches, routers, firewalls, wireless devices/systems
- Experience with different Linux services (Nginx, Bind, DHCP, HAProxy, CA etc.)
- Basic VMWare, Proxmox, KVM or other similar virtualization platforms
- Basic Cloud knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Option for working remotely, on-site or hybrid;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
- after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
- after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program;
- after the fifth year, you will receive a one-time holiday bonus;
- Free parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 355 948/0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.