About the job Front-End Team Lead
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a leading investment advisory firm based in Chicago, which provides a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform coupled with best-in-class portfolio management solutions. Their next generation end-to-end advisor platform is modern and always evolving. Accessible through one interface, it provides a holistic solution, assisting Advisors with technology, investment, and back-office needs.
Responsibilities for the position:
- Leading and mentoring team in both soft and technical skills.
- Active development of React Single Page Application.
- Holding dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements/grooming sessions.
- Doing code review for the team members.
- Keeping up with good code quality across the team and with our coding guidelines contribute to them and optimize.
- Setting up development plans for the team.
- Cooperating with other team managers.
- Participating actively in the recruitment process for expanding the team of Front end developers
- 5+ years as a Front-end Developer and at least 1 years leading a team.
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3 i SASS knowledge
- Excellent React, Redux & Hooks knowledge
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with GIT, Jira.
- Excellent command of English, written & verbal skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership
- Proven experience mentoring other team members, balancing individually tailored stretch goals with patient, compassionate line management
- Enjoying coaching and developing people to improve their performance, knowledge and expertise
- You will be part of our highly capable and experienced technology team
- Casual work environment with fun, hard-working, and open-minded colleagues
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive health plan
- Convenient office location
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Stocked kitchen and weekly lunches
- Sports card
Perks and benefits:
- Frequent Team Outings
- Attractive Compensation & Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Highly Skilled, Collaborative & Supportive Team
- Exchange of Ideas, Open Communication & Recognition
- Stocked Kitchen & Weekly Lunches
- Trust, Respect & Authority
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.