Job Openings Junior Accountant
About the job Junior Accountant
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
- Reconciling bank statements with the daily imported data;
- Controls the reconciliation of vendor balances (supervising the work of SSC);
- Prepare schedule of payments weekly and monthly;
- Perform payments through online banking platforms;
- Communication with banks and providing requested information (for loan approvals, loan renewals and annual reviews);
- Prepare daily cash flow for the Management;
- Actively participating in the Cash flow budget process;
- Overall supporting of the month-end close activities.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Working level of written and spoken English;
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems would be considered an advantage;
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude;
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
- Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
- Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.