About the job Python Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our partner is a dynamic, customer oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and IT outsourcing.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Front-End Developer specialist to join to their company.
- Long-term Project, starting with 6 months, possibly extending later to 12-24 months
Using Ansible and Terraform.
- Web Application with backend in Python using a Postgres database
- Code is versioned in the ECB Gitlab instance, which we also use for our pipelines.
- An agile project - most developers use VS Code
- A migration to AWS is planned.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- Previous relevant working experience (>3 years)
- University degree is optional, but could be helpful
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Good soft-skills
- Important libraries and toolsets are for example SQLAlchemy, Pydantic, AG Grid, Vuetify (Material Design)
- Experience with: Ansible, Terraform, Postgres DB, Agile, AWS
- Experience with Python and Django
What they offer?
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Individual career development trainings with branching paths
- Work-life balance, friendly work environment and exciting team events
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sport program (MultiSport)
- 100% Remote work with optional workspace in co-working environment
- Employee referral program
Additional Health Insurance and Dental Insurance!
Vacation, Sick and Paid leaves as well as an extra paid leave for every year in the business!
Happy Hours every month, 2 team buildings per year and more!
Work from home!
They offer full remote work as well as co-working space desks!
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878344034 (WhatsApp, Viber) or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.