About the job Technical Account Manager
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our partner is the largest independent outsourcer on the Balkans.
Due to their business and operational expansion, they are looking for Technical Account Manager that will work remotely for one of their customers. As a Dedicated Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with your designated customer, build relationships with the different stakeholders and technical teams, partner on different initiatives and help to achieve technical goals and overcome various technical challenges.
About the client:
The client us a software as a service (SaaS) provider that develops customer engagement and conversational commerce applications and platform.
- Hands-on ownership of all customers technical issues and partner with the LivePerson Support team to resolve high-complexity issues as necessary;
- Responsible for all customer engagements from initiation to resolution through ensuring progress by SLA and escalation;
- Build strong customer relationships, including key customer stakeholders and sponsors;
- Always strive to provide an exceptional customer experience;
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction;
- Make sure all deliverables are on time, adhere to the highest quality standards, and fulfill customers requirements;
- Keep track of key account support metrics;
- Attend weekly meetings and quarterly reviews;
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities;
- Provide constant transparency to an open engagement status/progress while communicating progress to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Pre / Post-release deployment management;
- Manage high-priority incidents and work with internal/external teams toward full resolution;
- Provide and review post-mortem root cause analysis with the customers stakeholders;
- Provide ongoing feedback on product usability to Product Management;
- Stay current with the maintenance activities, change management, and bug fix releases.
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or Solution/Support Engineering for a SaaS/CCaaS or web company, supporting Fortune 500 companies;
- Good familiarity with APIs /SDKs;
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights (SQL/NoSQL/Data lake);
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders (incl. C-suite) and projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and PaaS;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of web technologies and the associated support teams/processes;
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and cross-organizational efforts with a number of different virtual teams concurrently;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Require little to no supervision;
- Experience in using CRM tools, bug tracking tools, repositories, and log aggregating tools;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Available for off-hours escalations;
- Available to travel to additional customer sites as required (up to 10%);
- BSc/BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
What do we offer:
- A globally, talented multi-cultural team from 30+ nationalities.
- Excellent salary package.
- Hybrid working model.
- Additional health insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Fitness in the office premises.
- Beauty salon with free procedures in the office premises.
- Friendly work environment.
- Quick hiring process.
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
- You will have the ability to make an impact at work and with brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.