About the job Floor Supervisor
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client has online casino business. We are looking for Floor Supervisor.
About the role:
- Quickly resolving staff difficulties by cooperating with the Shift Managers, other Floor Supervisors and reporting any internal irregularities;
- Monitoring the operational quality, safety and inspecting the studios equipment;
- Supervising shufflers activity and rotations as well as Card Room documentation;
- Overseeing dealers table assignments, rotations and appearance before entering the studio;
- Following with the tasks assigned by the Shift Manager on duty to reach operational targets;
- During emergency situations (pandemic) takes responsibility that the necessary number of staff have passed the medical check and are fit to work.
- Exceptional presentation skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate well with various people;
- High-school diploma;
- Good verbal and written command of English and Bulgarian;
- Willingness to work in an office- shift system;
- Previous experience on a similar position would be considered an advantage;
- Basic computer skills.
The Company Offers:
- We offer a advantageous salary and growth opportunity in a large international company;
- Additional health care packages;
- A chance to work in friendly and supportive culture;
- Company paid training conducted abroad;
- Transport cards;
- Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV in English.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 355932 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.