About the job QA Automation Engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Their Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer, and improve client retention, from day one.
Developing innovative and high-tech software products You will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products software for diagnosing and configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms, CRM systems, software for charging stations for electric cars, and many others.
- Prepare and run test plans.
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results and report to the interested parties.
- Work harmoniously in a team environment as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Estimate and define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines and work on parallel projects.
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted by the team.
- Work according to Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Track and discuss with developers/PO topics related to the Acceptance Criteria of tasks.
- At least 3 years of QA experience, 2 years of experience in test automation with Selenium.
- ASTQB or other testing certification is preferred.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation for test cases.
- Ability/willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges and changes.
- Experience with Cucumber and Gherkin is considered a plus.
- Experience with BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development) teams is a plus.
- A team player with an interest to collaborate and work in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- Used to working in an Agile environment.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent English (both written and verbal).
- Option for working remotely, on-site or hybrid;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
- after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
- after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program;
- after the fifth year, you will receive a one-time holiday bonus;
- Free parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.