About the job Front-End Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Basic info / job description:
Our client is a market leader in the sale of spare parts. They are operating in 20 countries, and they are still expanding. In order to build advantages over their competitors, they connect their future with IT solutions. This is why our client is looking for professionals who will help them to develop and adapt their core e-commerce platform - e-Catalog, currently used by more than 110 000 users per month, for the upcoming challenges and market growth.
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of biggest ecommerce application inside the company: e-Cat
- The ultimate goal will be to replace existing monolith application and old-fashioned front-end inside into new technologies, having in mind our transition from monolith app to microservices
- Design and implement a clean frontend architecture with strong performance requirements.
- Doing code review, sharing good practices
- Working with great people and actively participating in creating a great atmosphere in the team by being open-minded, relaxed and with sense of humour.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years if experience in Front-end area
- At least 1.5 years of practical experience with technologies like React and its ecosystem, TypeScript.
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with SSR (Next.js, Node.js)
- Experience with Jest, React Testing Library. Very good knowledge of SCSS and Styled Components
- Writing clean, testable and easily maintainable code
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes for development purpose
- Very good knowledge of GIT
Why it is worth joining them:
- Interesting and challenging job in one of the biggest companies in the Polish automotive industry
- An opportunity to be part of the transition from one technological stack, Hybris monolith solution, to another, microservices
- Their organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - they do o best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- They offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Office in a convenient location in Warsaw, Sofia, Burgas
- A home office opportunities
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.