About the job Junior Software Engineer .NET
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a Bulgarian software development company established in 2011. They have a long-term strategic alliance with PLEX SYSTEMS, a Rockwell Automation company, the industry leader in cloud-based smart manufacturing solutions – MES, ERP, IIoT, SCP – changing the way manufacturers make things. Their primary scope is the development and support of Plex DemandCaster – cloud software for agile supply chain planning.
- Design, implementation, and development of software.
- Analysis of existing problems and identification or development of system requirements.
- Accurate estimations and reliable risk management.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid fundamentals knowledge in OOP, design patterns, and data structures.
- Knowledge and experience of ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Knowledge and experience with MS SQL and Entity Framework.
- Experience with DevExpress will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Angular or Vue.js will be considered an advantage.
- Work-life balance with flexible working place and hours
- Private health insurance plan
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Opportunity to work remotely, or to attend the office depending on your preferences
- Friendly lean-agile environment
- Personalized training and development programs
- Regular team buildings and social events
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.