About the job Senior PHP Developer with Wordpress
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
A custom development company, our client is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps, and Advanced Data Management and Analytics.
As an Engineer in PS CCoE, you will work in a customer-facing team to architect and build cloud-based solutions based on public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) in a secure, scalable, resilient, and cost-efficient manner, pursuant to the highest standards. This position requires a strong hands-on systems thinker that will fully participate in the systems architecture and software development process.
- Design and implement new features and functionality for new and existing websites
- Execute on critical programming tasks, including custom WordPress theme development, live site migrations, site maintenance, and emergency fixes
- Possess expert-level WordPress experience; maintain best-in-class development and technical design principles
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Design teams on website solutions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in project planningIntegrate website functions with third-party software and APIs
- 3+ years of experience in web development and web design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and experience with a custom theme and plugin development
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Strong knowledge of Wordpress
- Solid design fundamentals and familiarity with responsive design
- Understanding of web standards and best practices
- Familiarity with A/B testing and conversion optimization
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with SEO and understanding of SEM
The company offers:
- Professional growth in a global company
- Meaningful enterprise projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- A career path with regular salary increases
- Individual learning budget
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings
- Leadership program
- Business English classes
Work & Life Balance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Five offices in Bulgaria to work from
- Additional paid time off for loyal employees
- Regular team gatherings
- Employee Referral program
- Gamification incentive program
- State-of-the-art offices
- Internal communities of interest
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Diverse working environment
- Metro Station next to the office (Sofia)
- Bikes to use
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Investment savings account plan
- Additional voluntary pension insurance
- Different types of insurances to choose from
- Covered transport expenses
- Parking (Sofia)
- Multisport card
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.