About the job Cloud Engineer with Azure
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a custom development company - design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps.
They are looking to hire a Mid/Senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer with Azure.
As part of the Professional Services Cloud Center of Excellence (PS CCoE) team, you will have the opportunity to build up expertise in cloud services through a wide range of internal technical training and Azure certification programs.
As an Engineer in PS CCoE, you will work in a team to architect and build public cloud-based solutions in a secure, scalable, resilient, and cost-efficient manner, pursuant to the highest standards. This position requires a strong hands-on systems thinker that will fully participate in the systems architecture and software development process.
- Provide technology consulting to our clients on their system architecture and infrastructure
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure the scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the software products
- Create and configure cloud-based environments and services
- Create and implement security practices and policies
- Develop CI/CD processes
- Strive for maximum system administration efficiency by utilizing the latest technologies and tools
- Solve mission-critical problems in production or development environments
- Configure and administer various Linux and/or Windows environments
- 1+ years of experience with Azure
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems, services, daemons, and Bash scripting
- Understanding of virtualization and containerization platforms and tools such as Docker, Hyper-V/VMware
- Familiarity with networking and OS administration practices
- Knowledge in networking configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge about routing and switching protocols
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Ability and desire to quickly ramp up on new concepts and technologies
- Fluent command of English, both written and verbal
A significant advantage would be
- Any Azure Certification
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning software such as Azure Resource Manager templates and/or Terraform
- Experience with one or more build management tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with Git and Kubernetes
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server/AD administration
- Professional growth in a global company
- Meaningful enterprise projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- A career path with regular salary increases
- Individual learning budget
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings
- Leadership program
- Business English classes
Work and Life Balance:
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Five offices in Bulgaria to work from
- Additional paid time off for loyal employees
- Regular team gatherings
- Employee Referral program
- Gamification incentive program
- Diverse working environment
- State-of-the-art offices
- Internal communities of interest
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Metro Station next to the office (Sofia)
- Bikes to use
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Investment savings account plan
- Additional voluntary pension insurance
- Different types of insurances to choose from
- Covered transport expenses
- Parking (Sofia)
- Multisport card
- Qualified electronic signature
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 (Viber) or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.