About the job Engineering Manager
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
In this role, you will:
- Be the technology leader for the company cross-functional team;
- Be responsible for the product vision and roadmap. You will work together with the Group Product Manager, and senior management to craft the product vision, mission, tenets, and road map;
- Manage, retain, lead, coach, and hire a highly-talented engineering team;
- Plan, design, and deliver complex, broad-scale systems that span several departments or functions;
- Develop and report performance metrics for your team and coach them for success;
- Perform code reviews and continuously raise the bar of excellence;
- Be responsible for the growth of the team and your direct team members;
- Keep an eye on industry standards and best practices. Never stop learning. Always challenge the status quo.
Where your expertise is needed:
- Tech Background: Be responsible for shaping the tech vision of the products along with the senior team members. You must have an impressive background in developing mission-critical applications with 99.99% uptime and consider Operational Excellence as an integral part of your responsibility.
- People Management: Possess exceptional skills in hiring, developing, and retaining outstanding engineers. You enjoy coaching team members in their career paths and nurturing future leaders as part of the routine. You attract the right talent and build a culture of autonomy, feedback, and continuous learning, and leverage data-driven approaches to take unbiased decisions.
- Team Leadership: Develop an agile engineering culture where team members continuously improve the velocity of the deliverables. You must be decisive, and move quickly and with purpose. You value constant, transparent feedback and raise the bar of standard innovation and motivation.
Some of the technologies we’re using:
What you need for success:
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- At Least 2 years of people management experience;
- Exceptional people management skills;
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems;
- Past experience in hiring, building, and managing engineering teams;
- Knowledge of SLO/SLI/SLAs and managing 99.99% uptime;
- Hands-on experience with coding and ability to take technical decisions.
Some of the perks we offer:
- Globally, talented multi-cultural team from 30+ nationalities;
- Excellent base salary plus a bonus package;
- Hybrid working model;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Fitness in the office premises;
- Beauty salon with free procedures in the office premises;
- Friendly work environment;
- Quick hiring process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- You will have the ability to make an impact at work and with brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.