About the job SR Cloud Engineer B2B
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer who should be able to layout plans and handle client-facing inquiries. The Senior Cloud Engineer will start to become actively involved in understanding the decision-making process for grooming, sizing tickets, laying out timelines, architecting solutions, deciding on technologies used, and pushing back where it makes sense.
- Communicate with clients heavily on calls, and should be actively participating on calls almost as much as the Director of Services. They should feel confident owning the client relationship when the Director of Services is not present.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of how everything on the project relates, interacts, and comes together.
- Knowledgeable about our Partners and the technologies they use.
- Comfortable using more than 1 cloud provider.
- Help coach Cloud Engineers when they get stuck or need assistance.
- Ability to orchestrate large-scale Terraform deployments, while following best practices.
- Ability to create Helm charts from scratch to deploy applications into Kubernetes.
- Should feel comfortable picking up other orchestration platforms fairly quickly. Essentially, clients need to be able to leverage the Senior Cloud Engineer as a knowledgeable source for all things Docker.
- Ability to create build / test / deploy pipelines
- Contribute to statements of work
- Hands-on experience with AWS and GCP (minimum 4 yrs)
- Building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Codefresh)
- Configuration Management experience (Ansible)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, Rancher) (minimum 3-4 yrs)
- Practical production experience using Terraform (minimum 3-4 yrs)
- Proficient in Helmfile and/or Terragrunt (or similar tools that pull together multiple deployments and are easy to use but increase complexity).
- Have an understanding of advanced deployment strategies (Blue/Green, Canary, etc.).
- Advanced Docker knowledge about best practices related to layering and ordering of commands in Dockerfiles, in addition to advanced knowledge about strategies for building and testing Docker.
- Monitoring tools (Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, Nagios, etc.)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- MacBook Laptop
- Real transparency into the rest of the company
- An engineering career path with growth, bonuses, and advancement sight-lines.
- Remote work flexibility
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV.
We appreciate your interest!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview in a timely manner.
Candidates wont be charged for any services provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
Human Power holds Unlimited License 3084 providing human resources services.