About the job SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER | SWISS Intl. Co.
Our partner is a Swiss Cyber security software manufacturer and has been established in the IT market for almost 20 years.
They stand for secure electronic communications in business environments.
They are headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and are expanding and setting up a site in Bulgaria.
For their offices in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for an experienced Security Test Engineer to join the team and work on their enterprise cyber security solutions in use by more than 1’500 customers all over the world, including global corporations.
If you are passionate about technology, always seeking to learn and improve your skillset, you are the type of person we are looking for!
· Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale cyber security products based on Java / Java EE
· Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify complex systems
· Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks
· Translate software requirements into working solutions within the existing application frameworks
· Implement a product lifecycle: Design, Development, Quality, Deployment and Maintenance
· Design and adhere to best practices for developing security applications
· Contribute continuously in order to improve the performance and collaboration of the team
· Collaborate in a distributed team across borders
PRODUCTS you will be working on
Our partner ensures the secure exchange of information since 2001.
With their three product lines, we protect email communication and file transfers through encryption, placing special emphasis on maximum user-friendliness – naturally also on mobile devices.
- ***mail® – Secure Communication using Email Encryption and Anti-Malware
- ***data® – Secure, Centralized Data Exchange
- ***mobile® – Encrypt emails on mobile devices and securely share files on the go
- Exceptionally organized, methodical professional keen on detecting problems and skilled in solving them creatively and effectively.
- Detail-oriented, with a great eye for detail;
- Ability to deliver high-quality results with limited to no supervision.
- Critical thinker
- With good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
· University degree in computer science, engineering or other related fields
5+ years of work experience in Java development.
· Have successfully developed applications using Java EE platforms and frameworks like JCA/JCE, JSF and PrimeFaces
· Practical experience in the design, planning, development and deployment of multi-dimensional cloud applications
· Expert skills in DB Schema design and SQL development as well as excellent knowledge of SQL
CONSIDERED A PLUS
· Experience with different technologies such as Spring, Spring MVC, CDI, Struts
· Mobile Software Development
· Software Architecture
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Versatile and challenging task in a medium-sized, international team (the current Engineering team has 8 members, which we are planning to extend with 5 more people in Sofia)
- Full-time, long-term role with a local employer owned by a Swiss company with well-known customers worldwide
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Modern and collaborative working environment at the Work & Share Coworking space in Sofia
- Annual paid leave of 20 days
- 8-hour workday
- Additional health insurance
- MultiSport card
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0896 244 246
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.