About the job Electronics Engineer – Hardware & Software
For one of our partners, we are currently looking for a Electronics Engineer – Hardware & Software to join their Team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are currently looking for a
Electronics Engineer – Hardware & Software, Sofia
What you will do
You will contribute to the company’s overall goals and strategy by delivering on following main responsibilities:
· Software development for embedded systems such as:
· Drive systems for robotic, medical and mobile machinery applications;
· Cobot and Robot solutions;
· Electrical Systems for mobile machinery applications including motor drives, system controls, battery management;
· IoT devices to collect, compute and communicate sensor data;
· Edge computing for data analysis on the equipment;
· In process data acquisition systems;
· Systems with integrated functional safety;
· Coordinate and manage projects with customers, sales and suppliers;
· Create, test and release software and system solutions starting from mock-ups, prototypes and industrialize them for full scale production;
· Consult suppliers, customers, sales and sister manufacturing units;
· Work across borders with manufacturing and sales teams worldwide.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you need the following qualification:
· Engineering Degree or related;
· > 3 years’ experience with robotics and embedded systems with focus on Software;
· Agile Product Development techniques, e.g. SCRUM;
· Fluent in English;
· German will be considered as an advantage.
What you will like about working with us
We offer a challenging and multifaceted position within an international work environment as well as the personal development opportunities of a multinational group.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (20+ days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV.
We appreciate your interest!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview in a timely manner.
Candidates won’t be charged for any services provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
Human Power holds Unlimited License №3084 providing human resources services.