Job Openings (A) Business Analyst
About the job (A) Business Analyst
Senior Business System Analyst
- Gather, understand and analyse business requirements
- Conduct and facilitate business requirements workshop
- Prepare and confirm business requirements specifications
- Conduct and facilitate functional design workshop
- Prepare and confirm functional requirements specifications
- Prepare requirements traceability matrix
- Single point of contact for all system application owners/teams to ensure the integrated solution is designed and built in accordance with the business and integration requirements.
- Prepare testing strategy which includes test case, test plan, test approach, testing resources, testing timeline, responsibilities, test data, defect management approach, SLA, etc.
- Prepare test scripts
- Manage SIT, UAT, Stress Test, Pen-Test and Operational Readiness Test
- Support technical team for production deployment and Go-Live support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business IT, Management Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of full system implementation life cycle experience as Business System Analyst, Functional Consultant, IT Lead or equivalent in Telecommunications or Financial Services industries
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams towards mutual success
- Excellent communication skills with good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Able to follow up with external teams to drive action items to completion
- Self-confidence and experience in client-facing role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Team-lead experiences will be added advantage.