Job Openings Senior/Product Manager, IPS
About the job Senior/Product Manager, IPS
What you will do:
- Co-working with Commercial and business team, deep understanding about & manage demands of partners and users, and drive the entire project lifecycle in your country.
- Pre sales - presentation(user journey proposal)/requirements(business model) clarification/BRD
- Product research - Product-market fit: local market, user, competitor research
- Scope and Requirements management - be R&D teams point contact for your country's requirements, and manage scope and REQs confirmation & validation with commercials, insurers, partners and users
- Project delivery - Cooperate with insurance companies and partners to facilitate the smooth delivery of projects（ including but not limited to pushing stakeholders to provide documents/APIs/feedback in time)
- Post-launch tracking - Communicates post-launch feedback to business and platform product stakeholders.
- Operation - Train CS and financial team on product knowledge after product launch, including how to use, purchase, and how to reconcile, etc.
- Product & Project success management & metrics tracking - collaborate across roles & stakeholders and ensure product & projects success, make data-driven business metrics & track, analyse root cause and improve
What will you need:
- Working attitude: willing to support Commercial/IPS when needed (weekend), pro- active in testing, quick response.
- Bachelors Degree in Planning, Design, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other related fields;
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in product deliveries, preferably from a Insurance background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills complemented with problem-solving, resilient and growth mindset.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Team player with experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional and cross-regional role.
- A self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Good to have: Previous product experience in the B2B domain; product experience in platforms/app.
- Love working in a startup environment