Job Openings Business Development Manager (Commerical)
About the job Business Development Manager (Commerical)
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Identify, prospect and close deals with distribution partners and insurance companies in line with Igloos commercial and product strategy.
- Be comfortable in managing both new economy and legacy distribution channels for product distribution.
- Take charge on the internal stakeholder management especially with product, compliance and legal team in ensuring seamless onboarding of distribution and insurance partners.
- Ensure consistent increase in MRR and NDR from existing customers.
- Be the source of country intelligence in terms of consumption trends that would enable Igloo to create the right portfolio of products and services for the country.
- Degree in Industry of Finance, Banking, Commercial, Insurance, Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of business development/ commercial experience in product/SaaS/enterprise sales preferably in a B2B retail environment.
- Experience in Banks, Telcos, e-Wallets, E-commerce and payment related companies would be preferred.
- Proven experience in managing the entire business cycle from prospecting to closure.
Specific skills / abilities:
- Exposure to multi-stakeholder management and high growth environments would be preferred.
- Proficiency in English & Vietnamese language.
- Entrepreneurial approach and a self-starter personality are a "must-have".
- Comfortable with tech driven implementation, data and analytics.
Place of work:
Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city