Job Openings Human Resources Business Partner
About the job Human Resources Business Partner
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the companys hiring needs for every role, and to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle across a variety of open roles, helping managers find, hire, and retain quality candidates
- Foster high-touch relationships using a database of qualified candidates to choose from when positions become open
- Support HR Managers to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Support/Lead core HR processes across products (performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions).
- Support the compensation & benefits process and employee records and reporting
- Degree in related field, with a minimum 3 years of experience in the HR Business Partner role.
- Successful experience as an HRBP in a startup company that aligned to the specific HR Business Partner role/client group.
- Demonstrated experience in the various HR functional areas, especially in recruitment, stakeholder engagement and compensation & benefits
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations.