About the job Enrolled Nurse (Covid-19 vaccinology centre) - month to month contract ASAP
Our client is urgently seeking an expression of interest from Enrolled Nurses in being part of South Africa’s. Cvoid-19 vaccination program in the East Rand in Gauteng on a month to month contract basis.
- Meet the requirements of quality patient care and Covid vaccinations.
- Nursing activities carried out complying with SANC regulations
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Effective utilization of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
Working days and hours (2 week pattern as below):
- Week 1 08h00 - 20h00: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Week 2 08h00 - 20h00: Wednesday and Thursday
Qualification and requirements:
- Enrolled Nursing qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid SANC registration
Skills and attributes:
- Professional communication skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Well-presented and professional
- Own transport preferred
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.