About the job Human Resources Generalist
The human resources (HR) generalist manages the day-to-day HR operations, as well as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist will generally handle employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and recruitment of the assigned account/s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
TALENT MANAGEMENT, ACQUISITION AND RECRUITMENT
- Understands the different requirements of each of the people resource teams that support the operation of In Touch (staff, volunteers, consultants, counselors)
- Ensure the contractual arrangements with each of these resource teams protects In Touch
- Develop, implement and review recruitment policies and procedures (from acquisition to on-boarding and socialization) for In Touch
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure relevant action is taken to fulfill timely delivery of request/s
- In coordination with relevant unit managers, ensure job descriptions are in place and maintained for all staff roles.
- Maintain an accurate organization chart; establish back up plans for all key roles
- Focus on staff engagement, care, and connectivity to In-Touchs mission
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Ensure In-Touch is compensating staff competitively as compared to
other non-profitorganizations and mental health clinics and in compliance with DOLE.
- Advise management regarding fee structures and trends of Mental Health professionals in the Philippines and ASEAN.
- Manage the time-reporting processes and integration with finance
Develop, implement, and administer the compensation and benefitpolicies in coordination with senior management
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Development and implementation of new hire induction/orientation program
- Assist managers in developing their teams skills, knowledge and behaviors in a cost-effective way
- Assist managers in updating the employees skill inventory in the HR files
- Identify ways the organization can provide internal career growth paths
- Develop and implement performance management and appraisal procedures, policies and documentation for the main purpose of enhancement of skills, knowledge and behaviors, and for legal requirements, when necessary.
- Implement process for managers to conduct periodic staff performance evaluation
LABOR AND EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- Ensure In-Touch is complying with all DOLE requirements
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary talent
- A breadth of HR knowledge
- A quick learner; takes initiative to learn and fill knowledge gaps
- Organization, administrative, and time management skills
- Ability to identify, improve, innovate and solve problems
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Passionately drive results by thinking and acting quickly to ensure the long-term best interest of In Touchs objectives
- Ability to use technology solutions
- Maintain utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of Human Resource Management Program, Business Administration, or any related Management course
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field
- Knowledge and experience of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, and able to apply those strategies in compliance with employment regulations
- Experience in non-profit organizations (desirable but not required)