About the job EWP Coordinator
The main responsibilities of the EWP Account Coordinator are to work closely with the EWP Account Manager in providing support in the day-to-day handling of corporate-related accounts of InTouch and serve as a primary point of contact (POC) for Clients. Key duties include:
- - Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with client employees, both direct and as a sub-contractor to the global service providers
- - Take the lead in managing skill-building training/talks, workshops, orientations, and EWP-related events, ensuring high quality standards of InTouch service are consistently provided
- - Closely work with Helpline Coordinator on strengthening EWP related services and securing needed feedback and reports
- - Prepare reports and/or ensure timely reporting as required by contracts and ED
- - Assist the Account Manager in responding to complaints as they arise to timely resolution; process improve as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Client/Account Management Assistance
- a. Be known as the point of contact for company Clients and as such be responsible for ensuring Clients are delighted and satisfied with our service.
- b. Manage Client needs with the delivery capabilities of InTouch services.
- c. Responsible for managing database and reporting
2. EWP Talk/Training/Workshop Coordination
Main objective: Be known as the main POC for training coordination with both training providers and Clients.
- a. Promote workshops/training to In Touch existing and prospective clients and aim to achieve monthly target training hours
- b. Ensuring logistical requirements are met for training engagements
3. EWP Helpline Collaboration
Main objective: Ensure the EWP related services are provided in accordance with In Touch standards. Submissions of feedback and needed reports are done in a timely manner.
4. Liaison to internal In Touch units (Service Providers)
Main objective: Partner to ensure the internal service units understand the needs of the EWP Clients and delivery standards. Monitor standards and quality; communicate status with other units and together drive toward delivery excellence. Other units and their responsibilities are:
- a. Counseling Coordinator Appointments, onsite and CIR counselor matching
- b. Helpline Coordinator - work with the Helpline Coordinator as the POC for employee intake and helpline first responder services, client-counseling matching and regular reporting on EWP calls stats
- c. Admin -- Database, Reporting updates, Client Form updates
- d. Accounting Invoicing, monitoring and updates on Outstanding Accounts Receivables
5. Quality Control
- a. Ensure the minimum service delivery standards are met while continuing to achieve better/best practice standards
- b. Monitor service delivery of all internal InTouch units to ensure accordance with Service Agreements
- c. Tabulate and evaluate feedback results in training/workshops for sharing with Client and the concerned InTouch facilitator or counselor
- d. Address any complaints in a professional and timely manner; apply process improvement as needed